To achieve the best genome editing efficiency in any cell.
General Questions about CRISPR
Using CRISPR Plasmids for Genome Editing
- What are the factors that can affect CRISPR targeting efficiency and specificity?
- What expression vectors should I use?
- What are your CRISPR plasmid delivery specifications?
- How many gRNA sequences are needed for targeted knock-out?
- How should gRNA sequences be designed?
- Do I need an all-in-one or dual vector system?
Using CRISPR RNP Format for Genome Editing
- How many sgRNA or crRNA sequences are needed for targeted knock-out?
- What are the advantages of using synthetic sgRNA for gene editing compared to the traditional plasmids or virus based gRNA delivery methods?
- What is the different between using synthetic sgRNA vs using crRNA: tracrRNA duplex?
- What is the advantage of your sgRNAs compared to sgRNA synthesized from in vitro transcription?
- Why should I choose modified sgRNA versus unmodified versions?
Using ssDNA and dsDNA as CRISPR HDR Precise Gene Knock-In Template
- What is the process of developing GenWandTM dsDNA?
- Why should I choose GenWandTM dsDNA over PCR dsDNA?
- Do I need to worry about dsDNA contamination in the GenExactTM ssDNA product?
- How do you purify the final GenExactTM ssDNA product?
- Why do you do double-sequencing, including the final GenExactTM ssDNA product?
- What are the quality control tests you provide for the GenExactTM ssDNA templates?