100% sequence-verified genes delivered in as short as 4 days.
- What information do you need to prepare a quote?
- If you cannot finish the project (molecular biology project), do I still have to pay?
- I only have the vector map but not the sequence. Can you still process my request?
- Do you sequence verify the clones you made?
- Why I can't cut this plasmid (with XbaI siteTCTAGA) with XbaI while I can cut other constructs with Xba I fine?
- Why is my gene sequence different from the standard sequence?
- Why do I need codon optimization?
- Why CAI (Codon Adaptation Index) of my gene after optimization is smaller than the CAI before optimization?
- Which stop codon is more preferable in E coli expression system? How about mammalian system?
- What is common kozak sequence for mammalian expression?
- What information do you need for optimization?
- What else does gene optimization do besides codon optimization?
- Why do I see extra bands in my PCR product?
- Which vector do you use when synthesizing the gene?
- Which software can I use to open the sequence files of the synthesized gene?
- What QC data do I get for gene synthesis service?
- What options does GenScript offer for gene deliverables?
- What kind of bacterial strain is used in gene synthesis service and how should it be handled?
- If I want 2 genes to be synthesized and these two genes are different only at few base pair. How do you price the service?
- Which protocol do you use for mutagenesis, is it quick change?
- What product will you deliver to me when the mutagenesis project completed?
- What material should we provide for the mutagenesis?
- What is the sequence size limit for one point mutation?
- What is the price for inserting a fragment and deleting a fragment?
- How much does it cost if I want to synthesize a gene and clone it to a vector?
- What is your definition of “subcloning” , “PCR cloning” and “customized cloning”?
- What is your cloning/subcloning method in generating constructs for customer?
- What is the main difference between cloneEZ and Invitrogen Gateway cloning?
- I need a common expression vector. Do you have any in stock?
- What E.coli competent do you usually use for cloning?
- What QC is done after plasmid prep?
- What information should I provide for the plasmid preparation?
- How much could it cost to the plasmid preparation?
- Does your lab do DNA extraction, isolation, cleaning, and purification?
- Do you ship the plasmid prep in lyophilized or in liquid form? If liquid, what buffer is used and what is the concentration?
- About the plasmid DNA preparation service, what is the maximum amount can Genscript provide?
- What is the diversity of randomized and degenerate library?
- How do you confirm the library size? The variety of the library?
- How to calculate the diversity of a site-directed or permutation scanning library?
- How do you make site-directed or permutation scanning library?
- How do you make randomized and degenerate libraries?
- Will the primers degrade at room temperature during transportation? Can we use dry ice for transporting to maintain stability?
- Why there is a difference between my sequencing data and the one from the references?
- Why the short PCR product is not suitable for direct sequencing?
- Why target gene products are seen in control sample with no template?
- Why my sequence results are reverse complement to the template DNA, while I demand a 5’ to 3’ orientation?
- Why is the TM value for primers of Genscript different from the TM value I obtained from other software?
- Why should oligonucleotides be purified?
- Why does MALDI analysis of my oligos containing one or more Fluorescein-dTs give an incorrect mass even though they give only a single, fluorescent band on a PAGE gel?
- What shall I do with the RNA synthesis product from your company?
- What exactly is an OD?
- Sometimes I notice that the dried oligos have a brown color after drying. Is this the natural color of DNA or is the brown color a sign of contamination?
- I used oligos for cloning. When I sequenced a clone and found a mutation within the oligo sequence. Can mutations happen in synthetic oligos?