During the production of ssDNA, we do two rounds of sequencing to guarantee the sequence accuracy. We first pick sequence verified plasmid DNA template via sequencing to ensure the purity and sequence accuracy of the final ssDNA product. In addition, we use direct sequencing on the final ssDNA product to confirm the ssDNA product homogeneity.
Articles in this section
- What is the process of developing GenWandTM dsDNA?
- Why should I choose GenWandTM dsDNA over PCR dsDNA?
- Do I need to worry about dsDNA contamination in the GenExactTM ssDNA product?
- How do you purify the final GenExactTM ssDNA product?
- Why do you do double-sequencing, including the final GenExactTM ssDNA product?
- What are the quality control tests you provide for the GenExactTM ssDNA templates?
- What is the maximum GenExactTM ssDNA length GenScript produces?
- What is the maximum quantity GenScript provides for GenWandTM dsDNA and GenExactTM ssDNA?
- How should I choose between GenExactTM ssDNA and GenWandTM dsDNA?
- What are the applications of HDR templates (GenExactTM ssDNA and GenWandTM dsDNA)?