We carry out two major QC examinations on the final ssDNA product prior to lyophilization: 1) Sanger sequencing to ensure the accuracy of the ssDNA sequence; 2) Purity test of the final ssDNA product via gel electrophoresis.
Articles in this section
- What is the process of developing GenWandTM dsDNA?
- Why should I choose GenWandTM dsDNA over PCR dsDNA?
- Do I need to worry about dsDNA contamination in the GenExactTM ssDNA product?
- How do you purify the final GenExactTM ssDNA product?
- Why do you do double-sequencing, including the final GenExactTM ssDNA product?
- What are the quality control tests you provide for the GenExactTM ssDNA templates?
- What is the maximum GenExactTM ssDNA length GenScript produces?
- What is the maximum quantity GenScript provides for GenWandTM dsDNA and GenExactTM ssDNA?
- How should I choose between GenExactTM ssDNA and GenWandTM dsDNA?
- What are the applications of HDR templates (GenExactTM ssDNA and GenWandTM dsDNA)?