All products have passed the QC standards described in the Certificate of Analysis. In the unlikely event that you find our product not working as described on our website, please contact our customer service via email@example.com with a description of your experiment and how you used our product. Please include the product name, catalog number, and lot number in addition to the steps you performed when using it. These details will help us determine whether there is a problem with the product. If any product is found to be faulty at any time during its guarantee period, we will either replace the product or credit your account with the full purchase price.
Articles in this section
- Do most proteins show cross-species activity?
- Can I use recombinant proteins from different companies for my ELISA?
- I want to try to do an experiment with your protein, but the bioassay you use for determining activity is not the same as my application. Will my application work with your protein?
- Does the specific activity of a recombinant protein vary between lots?
- How does the activity of your recombinant proteins compare to competitors’? Do you test the bioactivity of your recombinant proteins with in vivo assays?
- What is the specific activity of your recombinant proteins? What is meant by a “unit” of protein activity?
- Why are some proteins fused to tags? Do protein tags affect protein activity?
- How do you determine the quantity of your recombinant proteins? Why is the quantity of protein generated by my assay different from your results?
- What is a carrier protein?
- How should I store recombinant proteins? What is the shelf life of your recombinant proteins?