The Green Taq contains normal Taq with special stabilizers. The Green Taq can be stable under RT for up to two weeks.
Articles in this section
- Where can I find help troubleshooting my PCR?
- Will the 5'→3' flap endonuclease activity of Taq DNA Polymerase degrade primers?
- When should Taq DNA Polymerase be used in a primer extension reaction or for PCR?
- The product sequence doesn't completely match the expected sequence. How can this result be improved?
- Why is there no product when visualized on an agarose gel?
- What type of DNA end results from a primer extension reaction or a PCR using Taq DNA Polymerase?
- What is the maximum product length that can be made by GenScript's Taq DNA Polymerase?
- What is the proper concentration for a routine PCR reaction?
- How should I set up an amplification reaction using Taq DNA Polymerase?
- Which buffer should I use if I want to control the level of magnesium (Mg2+) in the reaction? Does the presence of Mg2+ inhibit PCR?