In most cases it should be OK to conjugate an antibody (IgG/IgM/IgY) to agarose resin. Our PEG antibody could be used for this conjugation.
Articles in this section
- How is PIN1 fused to its partner? (A01090 PIN1 Antibody, pAb, Rabbit)
- Is there any cross-reactivity between the fusion partner and PIN1? (A01090 PIN1 Antibody, pAb, Rabbit)
- What is the fusion partner? (A01090 PIN1 Antibody, pAb, Rabbit)
- The MW of the target protein is about 18 kDa, so why is the band in the WB test picture almost 60 kDa. (A01090 PIN1 Antibody, pAb, Rabbit)
- In which species does antibody A01622 (GAPDH Antibody, mAb, Mouse) recognize GAPDH?
- Does Catalog No. A00160 (Goat Anti-Mouse IgG Antibody (H&L) [HRP], pAb) cross react with rabbit?
- Is Catalog No. A00166 (Goat Anti-Human IgG Antibody (H&L) [HRP], pAb) specific for human IgG. Does it cross-react with non-human primates or rodents?
- I've purchased A01428-100 (THE™ DYKDDDDK Tag Antibody [HRP], mAb, Mouse). I was wondering if the presence of HRP will interfere with secondary antibody binding (either Goat anti-Mouse secondary or Protein G secondary).
- Do you have any information on antibody stability after reconstitution? I'm concerned that an IgM antibody may have fragmented during the lyophilization process or became aggregated upon reconstitution.
- Can I use A01795 (THE™ PEG Antibody, mAb, Mouse) in building an affinity column.