The brightness of fluorophore and the antibody's sensitivity are two factors that influence detection sensitivity. THE™ Elite antibody series have the best sensitivity on the market. The brighter the fluorophore is, the better the overall detection. GenScript's iFluor antibody series are newly developed fluorescent compounds conjugated to THE™ Elite antibody series. Compared with traditional fluorescent dyes, the iFluor series are brighter and have better stability.
Articles in this section
- How is PIN1 fused to its partner? (A01090 PIN1 Antibody, pAb, Rabbit)
- Is there any cross-reactivity between the fusion partner and PIN1? (A01090 PIN1 Antibody, pAb, Rabbit)
- What is the fusion partner? (A01090 PIN1 Antibody, pAb, Rabbit)
- The MW of the target protein is about 18 kDa, so why is the band in the WB test picture almost 60 kDa. (A01090 PIN1 Antibody, pAb, Rabbit)
- In which species does antibody A01622 (GAPDH Antibody, mAb, Mouse) recognize GAPDH?
- Does Catalog No. A00160 (Goat Anti-Mouse IgG Antibody (H&L) [HRP], pAb) cross react with rabbit?
- Is Catalog No. A00166 (Goat Anti-Human IgG Antibody (H&L) [HRP], pAb) specific for human IgG. Does it cross-react with non-human primates or rodents?
- I've purchased A01428-100 (THE™ DYKDDDDK Tag Antibody [HRP], mAb, Mouse). I was wondering if the presence of HRP will interfere with secondary antibody binding (either Goat anti-Mouse secondary or Protein G secondary).
- Do you have any information on antibody stability after reconstitution? I'm concerned that an IgM antibody may have fragmented during the lyophilization process or became aggregated upon reconstitution.
- Can I use A01795 (THE™ PEG Antibody, mAb, Mouse) in building an affinity column.