Please contact us at email@example.com and indicate the quantity of the product you want to purchase in your email. We will respond to your request within two business days.
Articles in this section
- Do most proteins show cross-species activity?
- Can I use recombinant proteins from different companies for my ELISA?
- I want to try to do an experiment with your protein, but the bioassay you use for determining activity is not the same as my application. Will my application work with your protein?
- Does the specific activity of a recombinant protein vary between lots?
- How does the activity of your recombinant proteins compare to competitors’? Do you test the bioactivity of your recombinant proteins with in vivo assays?
- What is the specific activity of your recombinant proteins? What is meant by a “unit” of protein activity?
- Why are some proteins fused to tags? Do protein tags affect protein activity?
- How do you determine the quantity of your recombinant proteins? Why is the quantity of protein generated by my assay different from your results?
- What is a carrier protein?
- How should I store recombinant proteins? What is the shelf life of your recombinant proteins?