We recommend linearizing your vectors before using GenBuilder™ PCR Cloning Kit. Once linearized, the columned and gel-purified vector is ready for GenBuilder™ reaction.
Articles in this section
- What is the stability of the enzyme included in GenBuilder™ PCR Cloning Kit?
- Will the GenBuilder™ reaction work more efficiently if I use primers that contain a longer than 15 base region of homology?
- What factors need to be considered when using GenBuilder™ PCR Cloning Kit with customers' vector?
- Can I use GenBuilder™ PCR Cloning Kit with my own vectors?
- Can multiple fragments be cloned into a single vector using this kit?
- What should the purity of my primer be to be compatible with the GenBuilder™ cloning method?
- What factors need to be considered when designing the primer?
- Why don't I generate sufficient colonies when the GenBuilder™ reaction is transformed?
- Technical information is not available in the manual, why is that?
- What are the differences between the GenBuilder™ kit and the PCR Cloning Kit?