GenBuilder™ seamless cloning technology offers high efficiency, quick and direct cloning, bypassing all the tedious procedures of traditional cloning that often involve restriction, ligation, and sometimes phosphorylation. This technology works with any DNA sequence and any vector. The only requirement is that the PCR primers have a sequence containing 15 or more nucleotides homologous to the vector sequence.
Articles in this section
- What is the stability of the enzyme included in GenBuilder™ PCR Cloning Kit?
- Will the GenBuilder™ reaction work more efficiently if I use primers that contain a longer than 15 base region of homology?
- What factors need to be considered when using GenBuilder™ PCR Cloning Kit with customers' vector?
- Can I use GenBuilder™ PCR Cloning Kit with my own vectors?
- Can multiple fragments be cloned into a single vector using this kit?
- What should the purity of my primer be to be compatible with the GenBuilder™ cloning method?
- What factors need to be considered when designing the primer?
- Why don't I generate sufficient colonies when the GenBuilder™ reaction is transformed?
- Technical information is not available in the manual, why is that?
- What are the differences between the GenBuilder™ kit and the PCR Cloning Kit?