Yes, QuickClean II PCR Purification Kits remove SYBR Green dye efficiently from the real-time PCR reaction. The kit will also remove fluorescent dye labeled dNTP used for PCR DNA labeling, such as Cy3-dUTP, etc.
Articles in this section
- Can I extract and purify DNA from low melting point (LMP) Agarose gels?
- Can I extract and purify DNA from gels using TAE running buffer?
- What additional consumables does the user need?
- Can I use TE buffer or water to elute DNA from the column?
- Is it necessary to repeat the wash procedure?
- Will QuickClean II PCR Purification Kit remove fluorescent dyes from real-time PCR reactions?
- Are GenScript buffers with identical names in different kits the same?
- Can I use QuickClean Miniprep kits for low-copy plasmids and cosmids?
- How to resolve genomic DNA contamination in my plasmid prep?
- How do I know if my plasmid is a high- or low copy number type?