Yes, GenScript buffers that have exactly the same name, are chemically identical and can be exchanged between kits. For example, wash solution and elution buffer from the QuickClean II PCR Purification Kit are exactly the same as wash solution and elution buffer from QuickClean II PCR Gel Extraction Kit.
Articles in this section
- Can I extract and purify DNA from low melting point (LMP) Agarose gels?
- Can I extract and purify DNA from gels using TAE running buffer?
- What additional consumables does the user need?
- Can I use TE buffer or water to elute DNA from the column?
- Is it necessary to repeat the wash procedure?
- Will QuickClean II PCR Purification Kit remove fluorescent dyes from real-time PCR reactions?
- Are GenScript buffers with identical names in different kits the same?
- Can I use QuickClean Miniprep kits for low-copy plasmids and cosmids?
- How to resolve genomic DNA contamination in my plasmid prep?
- How do I know if my plasmid is a high- or low copy number type?