Yes. SurePAGE™ and ExpressPlus™ gels are stable at room temperature for at least three months. However, it is recommended to store gels at 2-8℃ to maintain their highest quality.
Articles in this section
- Will overnight destaining affect the resolution of the band?
- Why do some parts of the gel become sticky following protein transfer?
- What's the buffer I should use to transfer the gel?
- What running buffer should I use to run the gel?
- Which sample loading buffer should I choose?
- Is this gel stable at room temperature?
- What running tanks are ExpressPlus™ and SurePAGE™ gels compatible with?
- How long does it take to run a ExpressPlus™ or SurePAGE™ gel?
- What's the difference between ExpressPlus™ and SurePAGE™ gels?