It depends on the concentration of the gel. Usually it takes about 50 minutes at 140V. Shorter running times can be achieved if a higher voltage is used, but higher than 180V is not recommended.
Articles in this section
- Will overnight destaining affect the resolution of the band?
- Why do some parts of the gel become sticky following protein transfer?
- What's the buffer I should use to transfer the gel?
- What running buffer should I use to run the gel?
- Which sample loading buffer should I choose?
- Is this gel stable at room temperature?
- What running tanks are ExpressPlus™ and SurePAGE™ gels compatible with?
- How long does it take to run a ExpressPlus™ or SurePAGE™ gel?
- What's the difference between ExpressPlus™ and SurePAGE™ gels?