The cell lines are generated with transductions that are stable during passages as long as well maintained. Our cell lines are tested for stability for up to 15 passages, and we do observe stability more than 15 passages in our hands.
Articles in this section
- Do you know if the cell line will remain stable in absence of hygromycin?
- Do you provide the sequence of the inserted gene that was used for the generation of the stable cell line?
- Have you ever evaluate reducing the level of FBS (eg 10 → 5%)
- Can we omit the wash step before the addition of trypsin-EDTA/Accutase? We usually do not perform this step.
- Have you evaluated Accutase in replacement for trypsin-EDTA?
- What do you mean by stability 15 passages? Have you observed any decrease in expression for functionality after 15 passages?
- Do you recommend maintaining selection pressure (Hygromycin 250ug/mL) ?
- Do your HEK293 cells contain the large antigen T of SV40 same as HEK293T cells?
- Are more tests available?
- How about the expression level of the immune checkpoint receptor in the cell lines?