No, our HEK293 cells do not contain the large antigen T of SV40 and are different from HEK293T cells.
Articles in this section
- Do you know if the cell line will remain stable in absence of hygromycin?
- Do you provide the sequence of the inserted gene that was used for the generation of the stable cell line?
- Have you ever evaluate reducing the level of FBS (eg 10 → 5%)
- Can we omit the wash step before the addition of trypsin-EDTA/Accutase? We usually do not perform this step.
- Have you evaluated Accutase in replacement for trypsin-EDTA?
- What do you mean by stability 15 passages? Have you observed any decrease in expression for functionality after 15 passages?
- Do you recommend maintaining selection pressure (Hygromycin 250ug/mL) ?
- Do your HEK293 cells contain the large antigen T of SV40 same as HEK293T cells?
- Are more tests available?
- How about the expression level of the immune checkpoint receptor in the cell lines?