We offer more than 150 GPCR cell lines, more than 50 immune checkpoint cell lines and full portfolio of Fc receptor cell lines. Our stable cell line products cover the most popular targets in research and drug discovery.
Articles in this section
- Do you know if the cell line will remain stable in absence of hygromycin?
- Do you provide the sequence of the inserted gene that was used for the generation of the stable cell line?
- Have you ever evaluate reducing the level of FBS (eg 10 → 5%)
- Can we omit the wash step before the addition of trypsin-EDTA/Accutase? We usually do not perform this step.
- Have you evaluated Accutase in replacement for trypsin-EDTA?
- What do you mean by stability 15 passages? Have you observed any decrease in expression for functionality after 15 passages?
- Do you recommend maintaining selection pressure (Hygromycin 250ug/mL) ?
- Do your HEK293 cells contain the large antigen T of SV40 same as HEK293T cells?
- Are more tests available?
- How about the expression level of the immune checkpoint receptor in the cell lines?