We carry out two major QC examinations on the final ssDNA product prior to lyophilization: 1) Sanger sequencing to ensure the accuracy of the ssDNA sequence; 2) Purity test of the final ssDNA product via gel electrophoresis.
Articles in this section
- How to choose from various HDR templates when performing CRISPR mediated gene KI? Should I choose dsDNA, plasmid DNA, or ssDNA?
- What are the tips for designing an effective ssDNA template?
- What is the recommended homology arm length on each side of the template DNA when designing ssDNA?
- Any tips for improving CRISPR KI efficiency?
- Any tips for generation of conditional alleles in mouse?
- What if low HDR efficiency is detected in transfected cells?
- What is the maximum ssDNA length GenScript produces?
- What is the maximum quantity GenScript provides?
- What are the quality control tests you provide for the ssDNA templates?
- Why do you do double-sequencing, including the final ssDNA product?