During the production of ssDNA, we do two rounds of sequencing to guarantee the sequence accuracy. We first pick sequence verified plasmid DNA template via sequencing to ensure the purity and sequence accuracy of the final ssDNA product. In addition, we use direct sequencing on the final ssDNA product to confirm the ssDNA product homogeneity.
Articles in this section
- How to choose from various HDR templates when performing CRISPR mediated gene KI? Should I choose dsDNA, plasmid DNA, or ssDNA?
- What are the tips for designing an effective ssDNA template?
- What is the recommended homology arm length on each side of the template DNA when designing ssDNA?
- Any tips for improving CRISPR KI efficiency?
- Any tips for generation of conditional alleles in mouse?
- What if low HDR efficiency is detected in transfected cells?
- What is the maximum ssDNA length GenScript produces?
- What is the maximum quantity GenScript provides?
- What are the quality control tests you provide for the ssDNA templates?
- Why do you do double-sequencing, including the final ssDNA product?