We offer a wide range of different options depending on your application. Typically most initial cell culture based experiments require only ug amounts of material. Under RUO manufacturing and quality management GenScript typically offers up to 100 ug.
Articles in this section
- What is the process of developing GenWandTM dsDNA?
- Why should I choose GenWandTM dsDNA over PCR dsDNA?
- Do I need to worry about dsDNA contamination in the GenExactTM ssDNA product?
- How do you purify the final GenExactTM ssDNA product?
- Why do you do double-sequencing, including the final GenExactTM ssDNA product?
- What are the quality control tests you provide for the GenExactTM ssDNA templates?
- What is the maximum GenExactTM ssDNA length GenScript produces?
- What is the maximum quantity GenScript provides for GenWandTM dsDNA and GenExactTM ssDNA?
- How should I choose between GenExactTM ssDNA and GenWandTM dsDNA?
- What are the applications of HDR templates (GenExactTM ssDNA and GenWandTM dsDNA)?