At GenScript, sequences that are less than 3000 nt long in length are routinely produced. We have also successfully synthesized ssDNA that are up to 5000 nt long with motifs of extremely high GC content and repeat regions in the past. If you want to synthesize ssDNAs longer than 3000 nt long, please contact our Technical Support Team to get a quote.
Articles in this section
- How to choose from various HDR templates when performing CRISPR mediated gene KI? Should I choose dsDNA, plasmid DNA, or ssDNA?
- What are the tips for designing an effective ssDNA template?
- What is the recommended homology arm length on each side of the template DNA when designing ssDNA?
- Any tips for improving CRISPR KI efficiency?
- Any tips for generation of conditional alleles in mouse?
- What if low HDR efficiency is detected in transfected cells?
- What is the maximum ssDNA length GenScript produces?
- What is the maximum quantity GenScript provides?
- What are the quality control tests you provide for the ssDNA templates?
- Why do you do double-sequencing, including the final ssDNA product?