Adjuvants are mixtures of natural or synthetic compounds that, when administered with antigens, enhance the immune response. We have freund's adjuvant and our propriatory adjuvants available. Usually complete freund's adjuvant will be used for 1st immunization and incomplete freund's adjuvant will be used for subsequent immunizations.
Articles in this section
- How do you validate the coverage of the HCP antibody? What is the sensitivity of HCP ELISA kit?
- Can you perform HCP antigen preparation? How do you validate?
- Do you have relevant experiences in ELISA kit development?
- Does GenScript have your own animal facility?
- How many positive hits could we guarantee in our beacon single b cell platform?
- Is GenScript able to keep the remaining positive B cells to backup?
- What are the benefits of express immunization compared to conventional immunization?
- What are the benefits of GenScript's MonoRab B cell cloning platform?
- How to decide what kind of immunogen format to use for antibody development?
- What kind of immunogens can we accept in upgraded TurboMab?