We can provide the phospho-specific antibody in the SC1044 package. Rabbit will be injected with the phospho peptide, then ELISA test will be performed with both modified and unmodified peptides. Purification will be performed on the phospho peptide first and then cross absorbed by the non-phospho peptide to remove the non-phospho specific antibody. The flow through from the second peptide (non-modified peptide) is supposed to be the phospho specific antibody. But for the common package, the purification will be performed only on the antigen column.
Articles in this section
- Will Genscript ship some samples for test before final delivery?
- Why there is no affinity purification service for mouse pAb package?
- Why there is an extra cys in the antigen sequence you designed for me? Is it necessary to conjugate the peptide to a carrier protein and why?
- Why there is no immune-affinity purification option in mAb purification?
- Why is the antibody yield so much higher for the protein A-purified package verses the other purification methods?
- Why do you need to do KLH conjugation for my antigen? What carrier protein should I choose for conjugation?
- Why do you choose 15mer epitopes for Ab generation?
- Why do I order test bleed?
- Why am I seeing multiple or unexpected bands on a Western with my affinity purified antibody?
- Which end of the peptide “C” should be added to for KLH conjugation?