Yes. GenScript is the largest gene synthesis provider in the US. We can synthesis the genes for you. Please provide us the sequence of those genes or accession numbers. We will do an evaluation for you and provide the quotation for gene synthesis. We will also want to know whether you need gene optimization or not. Please provide the optimization species if you agree.
Articles in this section
- What is the concentration of protein that you usually get from E.coli expression system?
- For antibody generation, are there special requirements for the production of antigen protein?
- I want to express a heterodimer constitutes with two subunits. How would you suggest, in one construct or in two constructs?
- What is "crystallographic grade" protein?
- I may want to order large scale protein production later, but not now. How long will GenScript keep the expression vector for me?
- What is the best temperature for shipping and long term storage of Baculovirus (BV)? Is there any difference in the storage buffer for delivery and long term storage?
- Do you regularly check endotoxin level for custom proteins?
- Why shall I choose GenScript to produce custom protein expression?
- Do you ship the produced protein in lyophilized or liquid form?
- What is the cost and time for scale up?