Our scientists are very experienced. We have successfully delivered 98% of our projects. We may have some difficulties in some protein expression projects. But it may due to the nature of the protein. Some of those difficult cases have been solved after our second try.
Articles in this section
- What if the protein can't be expressed and purified in E. coli system?
- What is the concentration of protein that you usually get from E.coli expression system?
- For antibody generation, are there special requirements for the production of antigen protein?
- I want to express a heterodimer constitutes with two subunits. How would you suggest, in one construct or in two constructs?
- What is "crystallographic grade" protein?
- I may want to order large scale protein production later, but not now. How long will GenScript keep the expression vector for me?
- What is the best temperature for shipping and long term storage of Baculovirus (BV)? Is there any difference in the storage buffer for delivery and long term storage?
- What QC data do you provide for Baculovirus Preparation Service (SC1261)?
- Do you regularly check endotoxin level for custom proteins?
- Why shall I choose GenScript to produce custom protein expression?