This value varies based on different criteria. One EU equals approximately 0.1 to 0.2 ng endotoxin/mL of solution and our lab's standard is 1ng= 2EU.
Articles in this section
- What if the protein can't be expressed and purified in E. coli system?
- What is the concentration of protein that you usually get from E.coli expression system?
- For antibody generation, are there special requirements for the production of antigen protein?
- I want to express a heterodimer constitutes with two subunits. How would you suggest, in one construct or in two constructs?
- What is "crystallographic grade" protein?
- I may want to order large scale protein production later, but not now. How long will GenScript keep the expression vector for me?
- What is the best temperature for shipping and long term storage of Baculovirus (BV)? Is there any difference in the storage buffer for delivery and long term storage?
- What QC data do you provide for Baculovirus Preparation Service (SC1261)?
- Do you regularly check endotoxin level for custom proteins?
- Why shall I choose GenScript to produce custom protein expression?