Unfortunately, direct cyclization is not possible in such case. The third singular cysteine will induce ring opening in a built cysteine bridge and the molecule will be not stable.
Articles in this section
- Why it is difficult to synthesize peptide with FITC without the Ahx linker?
- Do you provide peptoid service?
- Can you cyclize my peptide by disulphide bond (cysteine bridge) while my peptide sequence contains 3 cysteines?
- I know that you have technology to ligate small peptides into a long one. Can I send you my peptide fragments and have you ligate them together?
- Can you provide peptide on resin? What kind of resin you offer?
- Can you make branched peptides? If yes, how long would each branch be? Can you make two branches on one original peptide? If yes, how far should two branches separate from each other?
- What is the ratio of peptide to KLH or BSA when you do conjugation?
- As for the biotinylated peptide I would like to order we have to be sure that there are absolutely no toxic byproducts in those peptides. Please describe how you remove potentially toxic ingredients such as guanidine salts, DMSO etc.
- What is the size of your mini-PEG?
- Where can I find the full name of a certain peptide modification?