The peptide conjugated the KLH that is based on a mass ratio of 1:1, the peptide is quite excessive in this reaction, so the peptide is indeed coupled on KLH.
Articles in this section
- For the peptide synthesis, can you send me the synthesis protocol that was used including the procedure that was used for making the disulfide bonds?
- Can you provide peptide on resin? What kind of resin you offer?
- What is the ratio of peptide to KLH or BSA when you do conjugation?
- What is the Boc strategy in SPPS?
- What is the Fmoc strategy in SPPS?
- In what direction are the peptides synthesized?
- What if there is a problem with the synthesis of my peptide?
- What methods do you use to synthesize peptides?
- What is the typical turnaround time for peptide synthesis at GenScript?