See the link for the modifications we can provide, full name and abbreviations of the modification details at: https://www.genscript.com/peptide_modification.html
Articles in this section
- Why it is difficult to synthesize peptide with FITC without the Ahx linker?
- Do you provide peptoid service?
- Can you cyclize my peptide by disulphide bond (cysteine bridge) while my peptide sequence contains 3 cysteines?
- Can you make branched peptides? If yes, how long would each branch be? Can you make two branches on one original peptide? If yes, how far should two branches separate from each other?
- As for the biotinylated peptide I would like to order we have to be sure that there are absolutely no toxic byproducts in those peptides. Please describe how you remove potentially toxic ingredients such as guanidine salts, DMSO etc.
- What is the size of your mini-PEG?
- Where can I find the full name of a certain peptide modification?
- Can Genscript perform KLH or BSA conjugation on peptide with no cys in sequence?
- Can you label my peptide with FITC directly at N-terminus?
- What are the advantages of PEGylation of peptides?