We cannot design the reduced peptide, but we can synthesize it when receiving the sequence.
Articles in this section
- Why are highly hydrophobic peptides difficult to be produced?
- Here is the sequence of the peptide 'QRPRLSHKGPMP', can you make it?
- What is the difference between Net Peptide Weight and Gross Peptide Weight?
- I know that you have technology to ligate small peptides into a long one. Can I send you my peptide fragments and have you ligate them together?
- Do you provide the Material Safety Data Sheet for us?
- What will be the maximum number of consecutive Pro peptide you can make?
- Do you provide reduced peptide?
- How do you calculate theoretical net peptide content?
- What is net peptide content?
- What is the maximum peptide length you can produce?