Yes, as long as enough genes of this host have been studied and analyzed so we can search in Kazusa site.
Articles in this section
- Why do I need codon optimization?
- Why CAI (Codon Adaptation Index) of my gene after optimization is smaller than the CAI before optimization?
- Which stop codon is more preferable in E coli expression system? How about mammalian system?
- What restriction sites should we suggest to avoid (be filtered) when we do codon optimization for customers who do not indicate the restriction enzyme sites to be avoided?
- What is common kozak sequence for mammalian expression?
- What information do you need for optimization?
- What else does gene optimization do besides codon optimization? (Why CAI after optimization is smaller than the CAI before optimization?)
- I want to express a gene in 2 different hosts, can you optimize for 2 hosts?
- How much is your optimization service?
- How does GenScript optimize genes? What is the advantage?