pUC57 is our default vector for any gene synthesis, if the destination vector is not specified. In addition, our molecular biology experts can also bundle gene synthesis with cloning into the vector of your own choice (https://www.genscript.com/expression-vector-selection-guide.html) or any vector that you bring.
Articles in this section
- Why do I see extra bands in my PCR product?
- Which vector do you use when synthesizing the gene?
- Which software can I use to open the sequence files of the synthesized gene?
- What QC data do I get for gene synthesis service?
- What options does GenScript offer for gene deliverables?
- What kind of bacterial strain is used in gene synthesis service and how should it be handled?
- What is the storage condition of genes/ constructs you made?
- What is the format you deliver the gene?
- What is the biggest gene you can synthesize?
- What is the biggest construct Genscript can handle?