Our standard deliverable is 4 μg lyophilized plasmid containing the gene of interest. Bacstab or glycerol stock can be requested for free when ordering. An extra fee will be charged if requested after order is shipped. It is not recommended to use the 4 μg plasmid for cell transfection or mammalian protein expression directly. We can assist you to find a plasmid that suits your project.
Articles in this section
- Why do I see extra bands in my PCR product?
- Which vector do you use when synthesizing the gene?
- Which software can I use to open the sequence files of the synthesized gene?
- What QC data do I get for gene synthesis service?
- What options does GenScript offer for gene deliverables?
- What kind of bacterial strain is used in gene synthesis service and how should it be handled?
- What is the storage condition of genes/ constructs you made?
- What is the format you deliver the gene?
- How much does it cost if I want to synthesize a gene and clone it to a vector?
- How long is the longest gene you can synthesize?