We will usually synthesize one and get the other by mutagenesis, depending on if this saves your cost. If you submit your sequence from our GenSmart online order system, we will automatically detect the similarity of these two genes and offer the cost saving option for mutagenesis.
Articles in this section
- If I want 2 genes to be synthesized and these two genes are different only at few base pair. How do you price the service?
- Which protocol do you use for mutagenesis, is it quick change?
- What product will you deliver to me when the mutagenesis project completed?
- What material should we provide for the mutagenesis?
- What is the sequence size limit for one point mutation?
- What is the price for inserting a fragment and deleting a fragment?
- I have never sequenced my template, can you still perform mutagenesis for me?
- How much do you charge for two or more mutation points in a final construct?
- How long will it take to finish the mutagenesis project?
- How do you verify the mutation?