We will usually synthesize one and get the other by mutagenesis, depending on if this saves your cost. If you submit your sequence from our GenSmart online order system, we will automatically detect the similarity of these two genes and offer the cost saving option for mutagenesis.
Articles in this section
- Why do I see extra bands in my PCR product?
- Which vector do you use when synthesizing the gene?
- Which software can I use to open the sequence files of the synthesized gene?
- What QC data do I get for gene synthesis service?
- What options does GenScript offer for gene deliverables?
- What kind of bacterial strain is used in gene synthesis service and how should it be handled?
- What is the storage condition of genes/ constructs you made?
- What is the format you deliver the gene?
- How much does it cost if I want to synthesize a gene and clone it to a vector?
- What is the biggest gene you can synthesize?