Lyophilized plasmid is stable under -20°C for at least one year, bacstabs are stable at 4°C for one week and glycerol stock at -80°C are stable for several years. For some of our gene library deliverables, liquid plasmid and/or PCR products need to be stored at -20°C. Please avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
Articles in this section
- Why do I see extra bands in my PCR product?
- Which vector do you use when synthesizing the gene?
- Which software can I use to open the sequence files of the synthesized gene?
- What QC data do I get for gene synthesis service?
- What options does GenScript offer for gene deliverables?
- What kind of bacterial strain is used in gene synthesis service and how should it be handled?
- What is the storage condition of genes/ constructs you made?
- What is the format you deliver the gene?
- How much does it cost if I want to synthesize a gene and clone it to a vector?
- What is the biggest gene you can synthesize?