The restriction enzyme sites we used in the COA file may not be present at the two ends of your insert. We use one or two unique and/or common restriction enzymes to identify and confirm that the insert has been successfully cloned in the vector of choice. You can specify the restriction enzymes to be used during QC while placing the order.
Articles in this section
- Why do I see extra bands in my PCR product?
- Which vector do you use when synthesizing the gene?
- Which software can I use to open the sequence files of the synthesized gene?
- What QC data do I get for gene synthesis service?
- What options does GenScript offer for gene deliverables?
- What kind of bacterial strain is used in gene synthesis service and how should it be handled?
- What is the storage condition of genes/ constructs you made?
- What is the format you deliver the gene?
- How much does it cost if I want to synthesize a gene and clone it to a vector?
- How long is the longest gene you can synthesize?