Fluorescent dye-labeled oligos can be used up to 6 months from purchase when stored dry at -20°C in the dark.
Articles in this section
- Why should oligonucleotides be purified?
- Why does MALDI analysis of my oligos containing one or more Fluorescein-dTs give an incorrect mass even though they give only a single, fluorescent band on a PAGE gel?
- What shall I do with the RNA synthesis product from your company?
- What exactly is an OD?
- Sometimes I notice that the dried oligos have a brown color after drying. Is this the natural color of DNA or is the brown color a sign of contamination?
- I used oligos for cloning. When I sequenced a clone and found a mutation within the oligo sequence. Can mutations happen in synthetic oligos?
- How to store the synthetic Oligos?
- How should I resuspend my fluorescent dye-labeled oligos?
- How long will my fluorescent dye-labeled oligos last?
- How do you calculate the extinction coefficient of an oligo?