Protection bases are added outside the insert to facilitate cloning and normally should not interfere with your subcloning projects. For any special cloning manipulations, please let us know so that we can work together to determine an ideal strategy.
Articles in this section
- Why can't I cut this plasmid with XbaI and I can successfully cut other constructs with XbaI?
- Why customers get incorrect colonies when the CloneEZ reaction is transformed?
- Why customers are not able to get sufficient colonies when the CloneEZ reaction is transformed?
- Why do you add some extra bases outside of cloning sites? Do these bases interfere with any downstream applications?
- What's the method Genscript uses for subcloning?
- What is your definition of “subcloning” , “PCR cloning” and “customized cloning”?
- What is your cloning/subcloning method in generating constructs for customer?
- What is the main difference between cloneEZ and Invitrogen Gateway cloning?
- I need a common expression vector. Do you have any in stock?
- What E.coli competent do you usually use for cloning?