Yes, we will be happy to provide such service for you. Please kindly provide us the full construct sequences of the two vectors: the Donor Vector and Destination vector. Once a quote is prepared and a quote number is obtained, please also send us around 4µg of the two vectors to GenScript. Detailed instructions will be sent separately later on.
Articles in this section
- Why can't I cut this plasmid with XbaI and I can successfully cut other constructs with XbaI?
- Why customers get incorrect colonies when the CloneEZ reaction is transformed?
- Why customers are not able to get sufficient colonies when the CloneEZ reaction is transformed?
- Why do you add some extra bases outside of cloning sites? Do these bases interfere with any downstream applications?
- What's the method Genscript uses for subcloning?
- What is your definition of “subcloning” , “PCR cloning” and “customized cloning”?
- What is your cloning/subcloning method in generating constructs for customer?
- What is the main difference between cloneEZ and Invitrogen Gateway cloning?
- I need a common expression vector. Do you have any in stock?
- What E.coli competent do you usually use for cloning?