Yes, we can clone the gene to any vector you desired. But we will firstly clone it to our standard vector pUC57 for validation.
Articles in this section
- Why can't I cut this plasmid with XbaI and I can successfully cut other constructs with XbaI?
- What's the method Genscript uses for subcloning?
- What is your definition of “subcloning” , “PCR cloning” and “customized cloning”?
- What is your cloning/subcloning method in generating constructs for customer?
- What is the main difference between cloneEZ and Invitrogen Gateway cloning?
- I need a common expression vector. Do you have any in stock?
- What E.coli competent do you usually use for cloning?
- What is the antibiotic resistance of the vector pUC57?
- There is a restriction site in my gene, but I want to clone the gene into a vector using this site. Can you clone it for me?
- On the order form, it requires cloning sites. Is this which cloning sites I would like the gene inserted into the vector? Also, do I have to include these sites at the both ends of my sequence when ordering?