For the template plasmid, please deliver ~ 4µg (lyophilized preferably or in TE/ddH2O buffer) to us. Usually, your technical account manager will also send you more instructions once you are ready for the shipment.
Articles in this section
- Which protocol do you use for mutagenesis, is it quick change?
- What product will you deliver to me when the mutagenesis project completed?
- What material should we provide for the mutagenesis?
- What is the sequence size limit for one point mutation?
- What is the price for inserting a fragment and deleting a fragment?
- I have never sequenced my template, can you still perform mutagenesis for me?
- How much do you charge for two or more mutation points in a final construct?
- How long will it take to finish the mutagenesis project?
- How do you verify the mutation?
- Do you consider codon usage when mutating amino acids?