GenScript's site-directed mutagenesis services provide a fast, cost-saving, way to get 100% accurate mutant DNA clones, without having to spend your time and money on mutagenesis kits to do PCR mutagenesis, cloning, and sequencing in your own lab. Powered by our industry-leading gene synthesis technology and high-performance GS polymerase, GenScript can make any gene template and any number of mutations, starting at just $99/mutant and 5-day turnaround time. The cost and timeline are different based on the template plasmid, plasmid size and complexity. For details, please contact your technical account manager.
Articles in this section
- If I want 2 genes to be synthesized and these two genes are different only at few base pair. How do you price the service?
- Which protocol do you use for mutagenesis, is it quick change?
- What product will you deliver to me when the mutagenesis project completed?
- What material should we provide for the mutagenesis?
- What is the sequence size limit for one point mutation?
- What is the price for inserting a fragment and deleting a fragment?
- I have never sequenced my template, can you still perform mutagenesis for me?
- How much do you charge for two or more mutation points in a final construct?
- How long will it take to finish the mutagenesis project?
- How do you verify the mutation?