By default, we ship bacstab & induction solution when we send genes in pCC1 in EPI300. And if any pUC57 vectors are transformed in EPI400 strains, bacstabs will also be sent to the client. However, upon request, we can send backstabs of any construct to clients upon request exclude GenScript proprietary strain like Gentoxic V2, GenITR et.al.
Articles in this section
- What information do you need to prepare a quote?
- If you cannot finish the project (molecular biology project), do I still have to pay?
- I only have the vector map but not the sequence. Can you still process my request?
- Do you sequence verify the clones you made?
- Why I can't cut this plasmid (with XbaI siteTCTAGA) with XbaI while I can cut other constructs with Xba I fine?
- Why is my gene sequence different from the standard sequence?
- We have verified the insertions in the samples before submitting orders. Why the sequencing result indicates an empty vector?
- If client does not know the restriction enzyme sites flanking the genes, nor the vector map, but could provide the gene sequence, and primer sequences to be used for sequencing confirmation, can we take the project?
- With what vectors do we ship bacstab & induction solution to the client?
- Why did my PCR reaction stop working?