You may contact our account managers, sales managers or project managers by phone, fax or email with any questions or concerns you have. Our customer representatives are available 24 hours from Monday to Friday. For detailed contact information, please review at https://www.genscript.com/contact.html?src=footer.
Articles in this section
- What information do you need to prepare a quote?
- If you cannot finish the project (molecular biology project), do I still have to pay?
- I only have the vector map but not the sequence. Can you still process my request?
- Do you sequence verify the clones you made?
- Why I can't cut this plasmid (with XbaI siteTCTAGA) with XbaI while I can cut other constructs with Xba I fine?
- Why is my gene sequence different from the standard sequence?
- We have verified the insertions in the samples before submitting orders. Why the sequencing result indicates an empty vector?
- If client does not know the restriction enzyme sites flanking the genes, nor the vector map, but could provide the gene sequence, and primer sequences to be used for sequencing confirmation, can we take the project?
- With what vectors do we ship bacstab & induction solution to the client?
- Why did my PCR reaction stop working?