The electronic version of all QC data can be downloaded once the project is finished under your account. The files include target sequence file,sequence alignment (in DNAstar format), trace files (in ABI format), plasmid map and Certificate of Analysis (MS word document).
Articles in this section
- How do you determine/confirm the library size or the variety of the library?
- With what vectors do we ship bacstab & induction solution to the client?
- Why did my PCR reaction stop working?
- What's the plasmid shipping temparature and storage temperature ?
- What is order confirmation, why do I need to confirm?
- The template is from our previous order from GenScript, do you still have the plasmid or I need to provide it again?
- If I have questions about your service (product/data), how can I contact you?
- I received my gene in a pCC1 vector instead of pUC57 standard vector, however, it does not grow and I am unable to propagate it. Please help me.
- I just recently ordered a couple of plasmids (pUC57 with our inserts of interest) and wondered if you can provide me with stability data of these plasmids when lyophilized and diluted in H2O?
- How is the endotoxin (LAL) test performed?