For US domestic orders, our default shipping method is FedEx standard overnight. For our international orders (except EU) we usually use FedEx International Export Priority Service. For EU orders, we will use DHL express worldwide. Except for our EU customers, you may also choose your prefered shipping carrier for your order delivery.
Articles in this section
- Will you inform me when you deliver the products/orders to us?
- Who and How should we contact if there is a clearance issue?
- Where should I deliver my material to?
- What should I pay attention to when I deliver materials to you?
- What is your shipping center?
- What is your shipping carrier?
- What is the usual clearance time in the Customs?
- What is the Shipping condition and the storage condition of Virus?
- What is the Shipping condition and the storage condition of Supernatant?
- What is the Shipping condition and the storage condition of Protein?