Yes, a GenScript Account is necessary for the quotation & order processing.
Articles in this section
- What is order confirmation, why do I need to confirm?
- Why is the price of my product not showing up in the shopping cart?
- When you will contact me after I submit an online request?
- When you will contact me after I email you a request?
- What information is required to setup a customer account?
- May I know contact info of your distributor?
- Is a GenScript account mandatory for quotations or orders?
- How do I check my order status?
- How can I use my coupon when purchase by shopping cart?
- How can I update my VAT#?