In general, rabbit mAbs could have higher specificity and affinity for a target antigen due to their stronger immune response and enhanced means of natural antibody affinity maturation. As a result, 1. The size of epitope that a rabbit IgG can recognized is smaller than that of a mouse IgG (can be as small as only 2-3 amino acids). 2. The rabbit IgG antibody affinity (10^-10~10^-11) can also be higher than mouse IgG antibody (around 10^-9).
Articles in this section
- How do you validate the coverage of the HCP antibody? What is the sensitivity of HCP ELISA kit?
- Can you perform HCP antigen preparation? How do you validate?
- Do you have relevant experiences in ELISA kit development?
- Does GenScript have your own animal facility?
- How many positive hits could we guarantee in our beacon single b cell platform?
- Is GenScript able to keep the remaining positive B cells to backup?
- What are the benefits of express immunization compared to conventional immunization?
- What are the benefits of GenScript's MonoRab B cell cloning platform?
- How to decide what kind of immunogen format to use for antibody development?
- What kind of immunogens can we accept in upgraded TurboMab?