Although the peptide has 100% homology with Rabbit, there is still about 85% chance (according to the experience from our production team) that immune-response can be generated. If the clients want to take the risk we can still try the rabbit pAb with customized package. Alternatively, we can select mouse as the host animal with immunoplus technology applied to modify the peptide for mAb generation.
Articles in this section
- I want to develop two phospho-specific pAbs, each one of them against one phospho-site. However, these two phosphorylated sites locate very close. Is it possible to get two specific pAbs that only recognize one phospho-site with no reaction to the other?
- Will Genscript ship some samples for test before final delivery?
- Why there is no affinity purification service for mouse pAb package?
- Why there is an extra cys in the antigen sequence you designed for me? Is it necessary to conjugate the peptide to a carrier protein and why?
- Why there is no immune-affinity purification option in mAb purification?
- Why is the antibody yield so much higher for the protein A-purified package verses the other purification methods?
- Why do you need to do KLH conjugation for my antigen? What carrier protein should I choose for conjugation?
- Why do I order test bleed?
- Why am I seeing multiple or unexpected bands on a Western with my affinity purified antibody?
- Which end of the peptide “C” should be added to for KLH conjugation?